Some nice mechanics using the connection to a body as a weapon and also being able to use other connections versus the enemy. There was a few bugs I ran into on the pause menu the buttons weren't working for quit and resume and a few rare times the enemy died for no reason no idea if it because he ran into a weird angle. But a nice top down game with interesting mechanics. If you want you can come review our game too for the jam https://itch.io/jam/gmtk-2021/rate/1081519.
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Play as a definitely sane prisoner escaping with his definitely living friend from a space prison using the laser connecting your ankles as a weapon!
- Use the laser attached to your ankle to cut through the Police!
- Throw your definitely living cellmate to move the laser around
- Use said laser to cut objects and throw them around!
- Use the safety lasers of the police officers to cut even more stuff!
- Laser-grade space prison to escape from!
- EVERYTHING made in 48h for the GMTK 2021 Game Jam
- Move - WASD/Arrow Keys
- Dash - LeftShift
- Throw - LeftMouse Button
- Aim - Mouse
- Lenny S. Jox (Team lead, Story Designer, Level Designer)
- Mark Braash (Lead Level Designer, Environment Artist, Cover)
- Catriona Barclay (Art Lead, Character Artist)
- Tobias Heukäufer (Coding Lead)
- Juan C. Osorio (Environment Artist, Level Designer, VFX Artist)
- Andrea Rosini(Coder, Level Designer, UI Lead)
- Maximilian Kinney (Story Designer, Level Designer)
- Artem Gulyaev (Music and SFX, Story Designer, UI Artist)
- Geumseong Han(Coder)
- Leonard Neitzel(Coder)
- YOU (Prisoner)
Together, we're Spaceship Softcrunch!
|Authors||Spaceship Softcrunch, Borderandry, TaengYi, BeastKotathix, Leonard, Tobias Heukäufer, Juancaos, LenSJ, subbucket, GalaktionoffGames|
|Made with||Adobe Photoshop, Unity|
|Tags||2D, Escape Game, Fast-Paced, Game Maker's Toolkit Jam, Physics, Pixel Art, Retro, Singleplayer, Top-Down|
|Average session||About a half-hour|